Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with Liquid Eye Liner!?

okay so i am 14 and just got liquid eyeliner in my stocking for christmas and i have decided to try it. Any tips about putting it on? or directions or videos? I like thick eyeliner but not too thick (don't wanna look like a ho or a $lu+) i wear glasses so i need it to bring out my eyes. Thanks for any answers you haveI need help with Liquid Eye Liner!?
Go over to Youtube. They have lots of liquid liner videos on there.





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>I need help with Liquid Eye Liner!?
Liquid eyeliner works wonders for me.


I think the best place to put it, is on your top eyelid, above your lashes.


Don't try to put it on your waterline, because it will get in your eye and get really messy.
  • stars myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions