Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you use liquid eye liner a lot?

what do you use to clean it off at night? anything and everything you know.. thanks in advance!Do you use liquid eye liner a lot?
I only use liquid eyeliner and use it everyday! I just use non oily make up remover you can get at any old drug store. It's by Mabeline and it works great.Do you use liquid eye liner a lot?
I Use It every day, and Have for a long time now... Every night I use a cotton pad and Clinique ';take the day off'; eye makeup remover...( Im sure any kind will be fine) It doesnt take long at all and it looks really nice :)
I used to use it but it took to long to get it perfect on both sides lol i wash my face with face wipes and it takes off mascara and eye lines and eye shadow and concealer, they are in packs and they vary from 2 dollars to 3, and it cleans your face really good they are at wal mart or target in the face cleaning stuff i think its ponds and someother kind they are pretty much the same i recomend them good luck
I use both regular liquid liner and waterproof and use baby oil or Ponds skin cream to take them both off. Make sure to wash ur face after wards.
Well ive tried using liquid eye liners but its really impossible for me to wear as im wearing contact lenses


I prefer the pencil eye liner...its more convinient to wear


I wear the pencil eyeliner almost everyday and clean it off at night or before goin to bed anytime...


U can use a make up remover or baby oil to remove it =)


GOod Luck =)
i usually don't.. use liquid or a pencil.. but i do use eyeliner tho.... i just wash my face and it comes off... but there are some eye make up removers on the market!...
i wash it with water.....?
well i dont use liquid i use the other couse the liquid gets in my eyes n it hurts!!!
i recomment using....


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





or





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





the second one is for all skin types and if u have sensitive skin the second option is the one you should use. BUT REMEBER, the more expensive the makeup the better it works and easier it is to get off. use bobby brown liquid eyeliner, it works really well. if u dont want to by real expensive eyeliner i suggest you use...





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





it works really well.
First off liquid eyeliner is messy, and thats why I don't use it. But my sis does. She takes shower every night, and then she cleans her eyes w/ q-tips. Its very simple.
i usually used liquid liner... well actually its easy to clean it... just grab a cotton and make it wet then put baby oil on wet cotton (just make it wet but not too wet) its very usefull, or u can use eye makeup remover (I use etude, and i will used wet cotton and baby oil if i cant find my makeup remover :p)


well try it ^^ 100% it will clean your liquid liner... its not only in 1wipe will clean your eyes but wipes it until it looks clean for you, and do it gentle... if you not gentle it will hurt your eyes...
Tried it but it didn't last all day and the liquid would run into my eye before it dried, so I went back to ';Revlon Color Stays'; in black which goes on very black and stays all day.





Revlon Color Stays is a Eyeliner/Crayon which goes on dark and is softer than a pencil eyeliner.





Merry Christmas
Nah, liquid eyeliner is the worst..plus it crust after it dries but uhm go to tha nearnest CVS and they have make up remover...if u cant do that...take a Q-tip and water and wipe it off...easy as UN0 DOS TR3'S
i dont usually use liquid eyeliner coz i think its hard to remove and makes my eyes itchy .. but i think normal eye make up remover should be able to remove it ..
I use it all the time and I use baby oil to remove it.
I wear a pencil eyeliner. Liquid isnt always easy to get on, you gotta be good and steady because you can easily mess up. If the pencil eyeliner is to hard, you just soften it alittle with a lighter or something hot. Now I'm starting to wipe off eyeshadow with a tissue before I wash my face because then that less makeup I have to scrub off my face. I just wash my face with regular face wash... then I rub to get the rest of the make-up off. If I'm having a hard time with it, I get my little bottle of make-up remover, Its by Maybelline(sp). That usually works. I will not wear make-up to bed. I let everything breathe, and then that way I dont get the make-up and oils on my pillow. Sleeping in that everynight would be gross.
i wear i almost everyday. but no i havent rlly thought of how i should wipe it off. i do sometimes try to scrub it off with a towel but im scared my eyelashes will fall out so i just leave it but i heard it was bad cuase if might get into your eyes.
I love liquid eyeliner, it stays on and is easy to apply. The trick to removing it, is plain ole hand lotion. The kind with no fragrence, just squeeze a little on to a tissue and wipe. Depending on how thick you wear your eyeliner will determine how many times you have to repeat the process.
I have small eyes so I always use liquid eyeliner. I use a soap called purpose to scrub it off at night and I have had no problems!
I don't use liquid eyeliner.


It's so hard to put on!!


:D
Well I use liquid eye liner and i remove it with many makeup remover. There are many kinds but make sure that the cleanser is not oily.
I tried it once and it got in my eye and made my whole eyeball turn black. it was scary. pencil is way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions