Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is liquid eye liner better than pencil eye liner?

I wear a fair amount of make up, and I always use stick eye liner, not the pencil kind but the kind that is in the tubes. it says it lasts all day but sometimes runs a little bit regardless.


I want to know if liquid eye liner stays on longer/looks better?


What's a good brand of liquid eye liner that lasts all day?Is liquid eye liner better than pencil eye liner?
Liquid eyeliner is great for night-time or for dramatic effect during the day and it should only be used on your eyelid close to your lashes. Pencil eyeliner is great for use during the day and can be used for both the eyelid and under the eye which will save you money because with the liquid eyeliner you will need to use either a pencil eyeliner or black eyeshadow to put under your eye for the most dramatic look.





I would try model Josie Maran's pencil eyeliner in black (onyz), charcoal, or brown. Josie Maran is only one of the most beautiful models ever and she used to do a lot of Maybelline commercials and print ads in magazines in 2006. They costs around $18 but are well worth the money according to people who bought her eyeliner from Sephora. Check out Sephora's website and type in Josie Maran or click on Organic%26amp;Natural Cosmetics%26amp;Skin Care and then click on Josie Maran's name under Natural Makeup on the left.





I use Suncoat liquid eyeliner which is from Canada. You can look it up on Yahoo's search engine. It is my favorite and it works all day. For about $20, it is not a high price for a great liquid eyeliner. A great liquid eyeliner would cost about that because the handle is not going to break and will give you great precision on the first try. I apply two coats because it goes on light the first time. It is also all-natural which is great for me in case it goes in my eyes because there won't be any harmful artificial ingredients that will cause damage to my eyes.





If you apply two coats of liquid eyeliner then it should last you all day. It lasts me all day. Just make sure you don't have a habit of rubbing your eyes or else you will have to reapply during the day.Is liquid eye liner better than pencil eye liner?
pencil eye liner is better than liquid eye liner because liquid looks so fake and it can get into your eyes and it sometime drips onto your cheeks. when pencil looks more natural it will actually stay if you cry!











hope it helps!!!!
I always used regular eyeliner pencil, and with a good brand I think it looks just fine. But, if you want some precision and crisper looking lines, go for the liquid! I tried it once and have kept on using it. Try M.A.C liquid liner, or if you want a cheaper version, try L'oreal. Both are great!
Liquid Liner is mainly for the top lids. Angelina Jolie uses it because it creates the cat eye. I use Liquid and the stick both because I find the both work very well and look awesome. I find they both stay on the same amount of time. With the liquid liner you can create a more edgy and darker look but with the pencil it's better to just use it under the eye and it still looks really good . A good brand of liquid liner is CoverGirl , Lancome and M.A.C. My favourite is mac because it's really rich quality . All though it's a little exspensive it's still worth it :)! Another good eeyeliner is the cream one . Now to apply this one you use an angle brush . It also looks really good and personally can be used anywhere around the eye . A very good brand for that is Clinique.


I can guarantee you that they will all last all day simply because of the darkness and rich , rich quality of them.





Sorry it was so long.





Sope I Helped though :)
Liquid seems to be pretty long wearing, but I've used waterproof pencil eyeliner formulas that last pretty long as well.





As far as looks, I think it depends on what look you're going for. Liquid eyeliner seems to stay crisp once it dries, so you can do a retro look and ';wing'; it out at the corner of your eyes. With pencils, you can smudge it and do a smoky eye.





Personally, I can't put on liquid liner to save my life. I use gel/cream liners (I like the one from L'Oreal's HIP line) and eyeshadow (either wet or dry) and an eyeliner brush. I find the cream liner easier to apply then liquid liners and the eyeshadow-as-eyeliner stays longer then a lot of pencils but with the same effect.
I think it is a matter of personal preference or the look you are trying ot get
So you use like the automatic eyeliners. From what I hear about liquid liners, they give a ';bolder'; look. I just prefer the pencil ones.
I use Victoria's Secret's Very Sexy liquid eyeliner in ';Blackout,'; which is the MOST popular shade (I always have trouble when I want to buy more lol). It's kind of like a felt-tip marker, and it works really well :)
liquid eye liner looks messy to me
Love the L'Oreal HIP eyeliner and liquid eyeliner. Use both :D
Liquid liner is longer lasting (I wore some to bed last night, and nine hours later it hasn't budged), though I find it harder to apply. I use Wet n Wild and I don't have much trouble with it, but it's obviously not the best (I grabbed the cheapest I could find).





Pencil/stick liner always smudges a bit if you have quite a bit on or you're in hot weather, etc, but try setting it with a liner brush and shadow to keep it in place.
i wear liquid. neverr tried pencil. but liquid lasts a long time 4 me. haha
Liquid lastest longer.


And also unlike PENCIL it doesn't.





Liquid can be for both like top lid and bottom lid.


Pencil can be for bottom lid but if you get an expenxive pencil it can look good on the top lid.





Well I use


http://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/Home鈥?/a>


Kinda PRICEY but hey it last long!
I think eyeliner is ugly. It isn't at all attractive and thus I have no idea why girls like to use it.
There's really no difference between liquid eye liner, and pencil liner.


It matters on the brand and your preference.


Liquid eyeliner MIGHT stay on all day or for the most of it, but it depends on the brand you buy. Some good liquid eyeliner brands I would recommend are ones by M.A.C. Cosmetics, Clinique, Prestige Maybelline. (note: Prestige and Maybelline are the ';drugstore brands';)





I choose to mainly use pencil liner, using the brands mentioned above, but if I'm going for a dramatic look, I'll use liquid liner for the top of the eye. I hope this helps a bit. :]
liquid eye liner does last longer if you're looking for something like that. Plus you can get the waterproof kind. The downside to it is I think it's harder to apply correctly. If you decide to go with the liquid eye liner I would get the cheap stuff first so you can have something to practice with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions