Thursday, December 10, 2009

Liquid eye liner vs pencil eye liner?

which one do you think goes on the easiest and looks the best?Liquid eye liner vs pencil eye liner?
As a makeup artist, i think an eyeliner brush dipped in a eyeshadow is the best and easiest way to do your eyeliner. You have more control and it stays on longer than pencil. You also have a lot more variety if you want to stray away from the traditional black every once in a while. Pencil eyeliners have a tendency to melt if you wear them for a long period of time b/c of oils on your eyelid. Liquid eyeliners are great especially for nighttime but it takes a lot of practice to get the look your going for.Liquid eye liner vs pencil eye liner?
my personal opinion is pencil because i got liquid eyeliner in my eye one time and it hurt!!!!!! but i think liquid eyeliner looks better.
WELL I LIKE LIQUID CAUSE IT LOOKS TOTALLY BETTER BUT THEN WHEN YOUR IN A HURRY YOU DONT WANT TO USE THAT SO PENCIL IS WAY EASYER TO PUT ON BUT THEY ARE BOTH OK.
Pencil works for me way better!


Liquid always looks so bad on me.
liquid is delicate / pencil i more ruff on the eyes
i use pencil, it depends on your skin though
i had this problem and a friend bought me a really good pencil eyeliner and its great for smokey looks or something subtle whereas liquid does seem to look kinda harsh and fake sometimes. Also pencil is so much easier to apply as long as its a good one then it should work well. good luck
mixture of both...... depends. my friend says pencil.... i think its more of a day look. and then liner for night time. PARTY
i usually use the pencil but i also like the liquid liner it creates more bold lines and looks smooth.
I prefer liquid
pencil
use a pencil for below your eye and use an eye shadow brush, dampen it with water with a dark eyeshadow for your eyelid, it looks like liquid but goes on much easier.
I think that liquid is better than pencil.


Liquid emphasizes an impression of eyes.


How to use liquid is difficult, but it is easy if you practice it.
I just started using liquid and I definitly think it looks the best. It takes a few practice times, but even when you start using eyeliner at all, it takes practice. I have also found from my own experience that liquid stays put much longer than pencil. Pencil tends to run downward by the end of the day.
LIQUID
Pencil defentaly
I was a die hard pencil person for years, until I tried the powder, (it looks like eyeshadow) I love it. You will also need an eye liner brush. Pencil goes away and liquid doesn't look good at all.
Liquid on top, pencil on the bottom. Pencil is easiest.
liquid eye liner is good
I've only used liquid liner a few times. It's good for a more dramatic look b/c it goes on pretty dark. Usuall y I use an eye liner pencil. It's faster %26amp; easier for me and easy to fix if you make a mistake.
Pencil is WAY easier to put on, and it looks better.
neither the best is using the kind that is in a tube and you just twist the bottom instead of sharpening and it doesnt hurt you like the wood on the the pencil does
liquid totally speaking of that i need to buy more..thanks for the reminder
Pencil definitely goes on easier and looks good. Liquid looks good if you practice a lot and get a smooth even line. But you can smudge pencil so easy for a smokey look.
If you want a darker more finished look, Liquid is best. Although have you tried the waterproof eyeliner? It still comes off fairly easy yet it stays on throught the day better than liquid AND pencil. Pencil is better if you want defined lines yet something that is a little easier to rub off. I don't think that pencil is as dark as liquid OR the waterproof eyeliner. I used to use pencil until I tried the liquid. And I loved the liquid until I tried the waterproof eyeliner.


I use: Maybelline UNSTOPPABLE eyeliner. I get it at wal-mart so I know it can be found most anyplace. It's like $5-6 I'm not sure exactly how much.





Sometimes I use dark eye shadow for a liner, it helps to have ';smokey'; eyes... :)





GOOD LUCK!
I like pencil better because liquid eyeliner goes on like paint would and I don't think it looks good at all! If you want to use something liquid on your face use liquid eye shadow or liquid blush!
pencil, it doesn't run half as bad if you cry.
Pencil goes on much quicker and easier.


If you're going for a smoky eye look, pencil is better.


But if you want a well-defined smudge-proof line, go with liquid.
I feel liquid eye liner stays on better...and looks better than pencil eye liner. Plus i do feel it goes on easiest.
I kind of use both...i use the pencil first to get the shape i want..i can fix it easily...then i go over it with the liquid because liquid offers longer staying power and u can get a darker black with liquids...and i just have to have the blackest black
I like pencil better, you have more control of where you put it and it is easier to make a smoky effect. Liquid is hard to apply at first and it runs very easily also it is not good if you are in a hurry.
  • stars myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions