Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye liner pencil or liquid eye liner?

Pencil is much better in shaping the eyes. Liquid, on the other hand, flows here and there. The experts even say that when you are applying liquid, you should determine the width and shape of the lines by drawing with the pencil first.Eye liner pencil or liquid eye liner?
eye liner pencil --- definitely -- and then smudge it ...Eye liner pencil or liquid eye liner?
I could never get the liquid liner to go on straight, but if you can do that, go for it because it tends to last longer. If you wear contacts, you should go for the pencil because I've gotten liquid eyeliner in my eye and it is NOT fun.
My opinion is not liquid. When you use liquid eyeliner it clumps up and little pieces fall of and it looks terrible so stick to the pencil eyeliner.
Pencil. It is easier to use than liquid. Liquid does give you a different look if you can put it on correctly. Either one works perfect. It is just your own preference!
Pencil is easier to use. Liquid gives a more dramatic effect.
A lot of people find liquid eyeliner tricky to use, especially on the bottom line. I use liquid on the top lid, and pencil on the bottom. But you should go with whatever looks best and whatever you know how to use better.
pencil with the soft tip.
They are both good for different things!





Pencil-This is really great for the more natural looks. It can also work for smudgy messy looks. Such as the smokey eye. This look can be cute, punk, or amazingly beautiful. I would recommend getting this in blue, green, and brown.





Liquid-This works good for nice clean lines. It usually doesn't look as natural as the pencil. You can use this to make eyelash line look fuller or even to trace around your whole eye. The good thing about this is you can have a very thin line or a thick line. With the pencil, the thinest you can get it depends on how sharp your pencil is.





Other than that, it is just based on personal preferance. I personally like the pencil because I am not very good at making straight lines and I usually end up going for the smudgy look anyways! =)
pencil can be smudged and shadow put on over it and liquid makes a very severe line and is easy to mess up and hard to get on straight...sitck to the pencil or just use shadow alone and put it on thick next to the lashes.
pencil
If you're just starting to line your eyes, a pencil would probably be best because it's easier to use and easier to correct if you make a mistake. But for effect, liquid eye liner looks a lot better and lasts longer, and if you buy waterproof ones it runs less than pencils.
liquid eye liner...much nicer
eye liner pencil u?


have a great day
pencil, and i prefer the ones from avon
eye liner pencil
Pencil. Liquid liner makes a mess unless you have a perfectly steady hand.
the good thing about liquid is it does not smear as pencil normally does. but either way both are not on stlye try using eyeshadow with a q-tip, use other colors to bring out your eyes instead
I use a pencil on the bottom and liquid on the top of my lashes. But you have to be careful with the liquid because it smears and smudges if you dont have steady hand.
Liquid
liquid
eye liner
most people it seems prefer liquid eyeliner, but personally I can't stand it. I always end up messing the brush so it won't work properly. All the bristles go every which way and I can't make a striaght smooth line. I prefer pencil because if the tip gets messed up it can always be sharpened back up to create a smooth line like new again.
liquid is thinner and doesnot smudge
its actually depends on what you like. for me, i like to use both. liquid is easier to apply (well for me) but it gets smeared easily unlike pencil. the pencil doesnt smear as easily so it depends which one you like.
I prefer the pencil for a few reasons.





1) If you make a mistake, it's easier to take off.


2) It's easier to control


3) If you put it on too dark, you can smudge it to make it lighter.





What I like to do - I put it to the middle of my pupil on the upper lid, and to the edge of the iris on my lower.





Try it - I use a light grey and I have blue eyes.
Liquid only for the steady handed
liquid eye liner makes the line darker and stays on better especially if you get the waterproof liquid eyeliner. Pencil isnt as dark and for me comes off easier. The only think with liquid is that you have to have a very steady hand!
neither i use MAC eye liner gel...it doesnt bleed and its amazing...once u put it on it already is smudged which is awesome....
both.


use liquid on top and on bottom,


and pencil on bottom inner lid.
pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions