Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good liquid eye liner?

I just bought mabaliene ( or however you spell it) water proof liquid eye liner and it just flakes off into my eye by the end of the day.


Any suggestions on a really good water proof liquid eye liner?Good liquid eye liner?
any one that has a sponge tip.


easier to contrl thereforeno smudges and mistakes.Good liquid eye liner?
I had the same problem with my NYC stuff. I had a gift card to Sephora so I decided to splurge and find the good stuff. It worked! I use the Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in Perversion. Here's the link (it's great, I swear, no flakiness and it doesn't smear!)





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





good luck!





xoxo


caseyy.鈾モ櫏
I use Wet N Wild H2O proof eye liner. It stays on all day and doesn't rub off.
SHISEIDO.
I use cover girl. It's really good and doesnt flake and doesnt make your lashes clump. plus its not expensive... here's a link to buy some if you dont have any stores that sell it near you, or if you do, it has some coupons. i like any of the three mascaras on the link. http://www.drugstore.com/templates/browse/default.asp?catid=98575%26amp;trx=BSMMP-7833%26amp;trxp1=HP%2D107255%26amp;trxp2=0%26amp;trxp3=98575%26amp;brand=7833
i use sephora brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions