Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good liquid eye liner ?

I have never tried liquid eye liner but I want to try it for a line across my top lid.. Do you know of any good ones that do not smudge and aren't too hard to apply.


Thanks !Good liquid eye liner ?
I have used liquid eyeliner for years, so I have literally tried them all. The best liner I have found by far is L'Oreal's Lineur Intense. It comes in a variety of shades and is easy to apply and it doesn't flake off. It is also under $10 so you're not wasting your money! I would advise against buying the black liner though, because it is too harsh....try the Black/Brown liner or Brown liner instead, it looks much better. It will take some time for you to get used to applying the liquid liner, but soon your hand will be steady and you'll be a pro. Good luck!Good liquid eye liner ?
I like Loreal Lineur Intense. Its great and easy to apply and doesn't flake off
Try one from M.A.C. Cosmetics. They have precision liners that make it easy to draw a thin line or a thick one. They are also smooth, and don't get crusty. If you let them dry for a few seconds before you touch them, they won't smudge, either.
I've heard that MAC fluid line is awesome.





But if you're on a budget and you're just experimenting I would buy some liquid liner from Victoria's Secret. Its like 2 for $10
Clinique--in black waterproof liqued eyeliner. Excellent because it stays on all day without smearing. I wear it everyday and I love it. Its about $15.00 and will last you months

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions