Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye pencil or liquid eye liner?

i like pencil more, because it's not a harsh line and it kinda has texture if you know what i mean. which one do you prefer an why?Eye pencil or liquid eye liner?
Eye pencil for everyday makeup, but liquid eye liner for special events.





The pencil is the easiest and the least messy to apply and it's okay if you make a little mistake because it's not that noticeable. Good to use when you're in a rush and the pencil can be sharpened/dulled to your liking.





The liquid eye liner gives more definition and a more dramatic look to your eyes. It's harder to apply than the pencil, but if you practice, you'll become a pro at it. The application is sharper and cleaner than the texturized appearance of the pencil and I love using it when I go out on a date :)Eye pencil or liquid eye liner?
Liquid eyeliner smudges easier, and then it goes in your eye and hurts so much!


Pencil is much better because you can smudge it without it running.


Liquid is good if you want to make your eyes really bold and noticable, pencil is way better because you can experiment with it more.


(:
Definitely Liquid eye liner!!! It all depends on how well you can put it on and what brand you buy. Yes...the pencil is easier to apply...but after a while or at the end of the day....i have raccoon eyes. it smudges more and runs. BUT...with liquid, it stays put the whole day and still looks good and perfect. I've tried the water proof ones and those do not run at all. If you did make a mistake...all you have to do is take a swab with makeup remover and it comes right off. once again...it's al on the brand u use. It can also be easy to apply b/c now they have the ones that you apply just like a pen/marker.


Anyways...it's really about what your overall look is. If it's dramatic or not. I like my eyes to be define and really stick out. So I always use liquid.
I prefer them both i like the liquid on top and the pencil on bottom rather than the pencil on top to. It makes your eyes brighter and bigger if you use the liquid
i can solve ur prob.





they sell eyeliner pencils that have a buffing tip on the opther end to blend it.





its better b/c a fine line of eyeliner on ur upper lid (i mean like a thick thick line) is gross. so blending it makes it so much better
definitely the pencil! if you put liquid liner on the bottom of your eyes it hurt like hell!! it stings soo bad! so i would definitely say the pencil is your best bet so yeas i hope this helps!!
I use liquid liner. Its not as liquidy though, its more of a gel eyeliner. Its blacktrack from MAC. But for the waterline, I use pencil.
I like both. I use the pencil on my waterline, and i use a greyish liquid eyeliner above my lashes. :)
i use liquid eyeliner since it has a more dramatic effect.


pencil eyeliner also tends to smudge and come off easily
I like the eye pencil as well. Liquid eye liner has a bolder color, but making mistakes with it is really easy to make.
Liquid on the top of my lids and pencil on my bottom lids.
Ya pencil i agree liquid can smeer everywhere
I prefer to use pencil as liner goes everywhere. Plus the pencils cheaper :D so its all good.
personally im a fan of eye pencils :)
I totally agree,


eye pencil is much easier for me to use
eye pencils because liquid runs
I prefer pencil for the same reasons you do. And, it's easier to put on! ;)


Good Luck!
liquid eye liner because i just think it looks better.
gel, like fluidlines from mac
bothhh;;*
  • stars myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions