Thursday, December 10, 2009

N.Y.C liquid eye liner sucks bad but it's the only liquid eye liner I got right now any tips to apply?

Because it's a little brush it's not like a pen.Gr..any tips on how to apply it then?N.Y.C liquid eye liner sucks bad but it's the only liquid eye liner I got right now any tips to apply?
You can use a very thin paint brush or a make up brush. If you have them! If not I would apply it with very soft light strokes.


I hope this helps you.N.Y.C liquid eye liner sucks bad but it's the only liquid eye liner I got right now any tips to apply?
wet a Q tip and clean up the line so it is nice and even. works wonders i have been doing my eye liner this way for years and still get compliments on how nice my eye liner looks. Good Luck!
Try using a light feathery touch and short strokes. Act as if your painting and not drawing. You know how all women open their mouths when applying mascara? try that as well. It always works for me.lol
well, first i'd apply a primer such as a foundation or cover up to the eye. Then i'd apply the liner using a better brush that you can get at a makup store or art store, or i would use a brush or pen from another liquid eye liner. Then i would used a damp q-tip to clean up the area. You can also set the eyeliner with a little eye shadow over it. And then, next time i'd buy some Fluidline by MAC and a nice brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions