Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you put on liquid eye liner?

I was just wondering since I always have a hard time keeping my eye lif from moving and then it becoming a big mess...How do you put on liquid eye liner?
Its really easy how i do it but my eyeliner is like liquid and pencil.. but here this one help me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k_f4CeeG鈥?/a>How do you put on liquid eye liner?
it's really easy actually, I recommend the liquid eye liner from victoria's secret it stays on for a really long time like all day until you wash it off.


liquid eye liner should really be put nly on the top of your eye. if you put it on the bottom you will probably end up looking like a raccoon. when you put it on, just close your eye about halfway and do it little by little right above your eyelashes. if you do it in a rush you'll probably mess it up, leading you to smear it trying to fix it, so just take your time!!
Rest your elbow on a table or sturdy surface. That's probably the golden rule in eyeliner application. Unless you have a very sturdy hand, don't attempt to draw a line straight across. Dot about 3 or 4 dots across your lash line, and join them together, raising the eyeliner pen to flick it on your outside corner. I'm sure youtube has videos so you can see how make-up pros do it.


Good Luck


X
When I put on liquid eye liner I put my finger on the outer corner of my eye and strech my eye lid so it is harder for it to move. Also Q-Tips help to clean up and mess or make the line sraighter.
Lots of excellent tutorials on YouTube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions