Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best liquid eye liner aviable in Uk?

And tips on how to apply it?


thanks :)Best liquid eye liner aviable in Uk?
Revlon Colourstay is by far the best, I absoloutely love it! It stays put all day.





However, I do not like the brush it comes with as it looks like a felt tip pen. I think it's easier to make mistakes with these as you need a VERY steady hand. So what I did was to go into Primark and buy a cheap glitter eyeliner for £1 and screwed the brush for that onto my Revlon one. It's very easy to apply with that brush.





I reccomend using a little pencil eyeliner first and going over it with liquid so you get a good line. If you want to go over the line again to make it thicker or whatever then I do it with my eye open. Dunno why, it's just easier :)





Good luck.Best liquid eye liner aviable in Uk?
Fast stroke liquid eyeliner collection 2000 from boots or super drug, think tis about £2.99(i use it and its brill). GENTLY pull the outter corner of your eye (like when kids do the ';im japanese, youre chinese game thing - not racist!)


and then as close to the lash line as you can get it, do one long sweep of liner, you dont have to do it fast,, take your time or just go for it! You can touch up any rough bits with a small amount of make-up remover on a q-tip. You could also trace the line on in pencil first and then go over it with the liquid.
The only liquid eyeliner I've ever used is Asda brand (lol) because pencil is easier to apply. It's under £2. It seems cheapo but it's actually quite good. As for tips on how to apply it: I don't have a steady hand so I usually just apply a bit and use make up wipes to get rid of the wobbly bits and make it thinner if it's to thick, or whatever.
Fast stroke eyeliner by collection 2000


I've tried loads of diffrent liquid eyeliners,


The brush is hard and it doesn't dry up like other liquid eyeliners


You can buy it in boots or superdrugs and its cheap too


I haven't got much of a steady hand so I use a pencil eyeliner first


Wait for it to dry and then use it, it also help if u balance your elbow on a flat


Surface, so your hand doesn't wobble,


xxx
I would go to Super drug and go to the collection 2000 bit and get it there. Its only a about £2.





You need to have a steady hand. But practice and take your time you don't have to do it in one long stroke. I would start in the middle of the eye lit going out till you have perfected your flick at the end then go back and do from the corner or the eye into the middle.





Good luck.
collection 2000 one is good, as is the barry m liquid eyeliner, but as mentioned it just takes practice. i dont really have a steady hand but i can apply mine really well and in one stroke cos iv done it so much. you will get used to it in no time :)
Body shop liquid eyeliner is easy to apply in a simple stroke at the thickness of your choice and comes off easily with eye make up remover.
i melt my pencil i never found a liquid liner that lasts long so i use a lighter and melt my pencil before putting it on just be sensible when doing it
Bourjois Liner Feutre.A bit pricey but worth it.Really easy to apply as it's in a pen form %26amp; it lasts all day long.
Collection 2000 is cheap and gr8 and its not asda miss mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions