Thursday, June 24, 2010

Long lasting non-liquid (i.e. solid) eye liner?

I always have a problem with my eye liner (pencil, and ';twist-stick';). When I put it on, it looks great, but it ALWAYS goes away [or migrates downwards, from my lower lid (eye rim)]. I apply eyeliner to my lower lid/eye rim mainly. Do you know of any eyeliner (black) that stays put for long (like hopefully at least 5 or 6 hrs?).





Here are 2 of the one's I have used, which have not worked for me: ULTA eyeliner (the one that came in the holiday blockbuster set), CoverGirl Outlast (twist-stick kind)





I'm kind of looking for something less than 6 or 7 dollars. (sorry MAC, I am a poor student and one day hope to afford you)





Thanks a million for all your help.Long lasting non-liquid (i.e. solid) eye liner?
first of all, put on a primer below your eye line (or foundation if u can't get primer)


then i would buy almay liquid eyeliner, it works like a dream for me and lasts the whole school day w/out smudging downwards.


It's really cheap too, i don't remember the exact price, but it;s somthing like 4 bucks or less.Long lasting non-liquid (i.e. solid) eye liner?
If you are applying the eyeliner to your lower inner rim, then nothing is going to stay all day. Your eyes are constantly creating tears to lubricate the eye and everytime you blink the eyeliner is being slowly washed away. If you apply foundation primer under your eye, the liner will stay better under your eyelid, if that's where you apply it.
If you can afford 8.99 try Lo'real Hip cream liner...Its exactly what ur looking for...it doesn't smudge and it lasts all day. It should be applied with a eyeliner brush which you can get for a couple bucks from any CVS OR WALGREENS





If you're not sure about it, go to http://www.makeupalley.com and read reviews on it..and any other products you may want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions