Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye Liner choice: Liquid or pencil?

Which is better, liquid or pencil?


I've never used liquid eyeliner, and i just wanted to know if it is better than pencil eyeliner.


Plz explain why yu feel which ever one yu consider to be the best





thankz :) God bless %26lt;3Eye Liner choice: Liquid or pencil?
Well I like both the same in different ways because they do different things for your eyes.





Liquid liners make crisp lines like this:


http://th04.deviantart.net/fs20/300W/i/2…





And regular eyeliner can be used for the smudged look:


http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/showandt…


http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art…Eye Liner choice: Liquid or pencil?
Well, it depends on how you want to look. If you want a smokey eye, I'd use a pencil liner. Pencil liner gives you a softer look. I personally always use a liquid liner because I like the definition it brings to my eyes, and the way it doesn't smear off after 5 minutes of wearing it. Though I do use pencil liners for tight lining.





Oh yes, I forgot- liquid eyeliner is pretty hard to put on.
Pencil is better to me. It stays on longer, and if you smudge it with your finger, you can get a ';smokey'; look. I don't like liquid because it comes off easier and, sometimes, it can be messy. And just a tip, if you continue to use pencil, get an eyeliner pencil sharpener. It saves $$$ ;D
I prefer pencil eyeliner. It's easier to use and you can erase your mistake easily.
Both are good, since you are not fimiler with the liquid one that the pencil is good. You need to pratcise the liquid liner as the hands shake a lot for the first time
Liquids definitely better....


it's better for the top and bottom, but if you put eyeliner in your waterline everyday (the little line between your eye and eyelashes)


then use a pencil....


HOPE I HELPED!


xoxo,


Azriel%26lt;33
:) I use liquid eyeliner for lining your lash line. %26amp; I use the pencil liners for my bottom lash line.


So, I guess. Best of both worlds?





Godbless, honey %26lt;3
pencil is better because it's easier to use. But I like liquid because it looks better :)
pencil, cuz you can smudge it for a smokey look. liquid just looks fake and weird
Pencil, easier and the liquid is really goth-ish
I like liquid because it makes a cleaner line and doesn't smudge as much. It takes some practice to put it on nice though.
pencil! liquid can drip and it gets messy. plus if it gets in your eyes it hurts like a b!+$ff lol. good luck!
I like using pencil, it goes on smoother, %26amp; is cleaner to apply =)
well liquid last longer but i like pencil better btw if u put liquid on ur water line it could give u an infection
Liquid eyeliner is smoother to use for me. I only use pencil on my lower lid.


God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions