Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye Pencil Or Liquid Eye Liner?

Whats The Hottest?Eye Pencil Or Liquid Eye Liner?
i think it's much better to use just eyeshadow and smudge it as if it was an eye pencil.You should try that.It's easy and looks great.


If not I'd give my vote to eye pencil because it's much easier to apply than liquid eye liner.You really must practice a lot to be able to put it on without looking terrible.


Good luck! :)Eye Pencil Or Liquid Eye Liner?
liquid eye liner. it's more intense and precise. If you have the ';skills'; to apply it. or both, in combination.
Depends on where you are applying the liners. Pencil is a good liner for under your eyes; and liquid is the best for lining the top lid. When using a liquid liner use one with the felt tip and not a brush as for unexperienced users this is not easy. I would actually recommend a cake liner; which is like wetting your brush and dipping it into your eyeshadow and the applying to your lash lid line. I use liquid liner to draw the line; then I go back over it with cake liner to lock it in if I want it to last all day or all nite. Work with what you are comfortable with; but do not be afraid to work outside the lines. Practice makes perfect and if you don't experiement you will never know what else you can use. Good Luck!!
I love the eye pencil a lot better, but the retractable one not the one you have to sharpen. With a eye pencil it's good for making a smokey eye.
liquid ontop and pencil on the bottom..looks more natural if you apply it correctly
None of you say is the ';hottest'' the hottest is the red lipstick
eye pencil.that`s hot!
Eye pencil and it's easier to use. [[:
that totally depends what you are comfortable with. There are few who cannot apply an eye pencil and few others who cannot use liquid eye Liner.





Personally I have used both- eye pencil would give you the in and the smokey look and the liquid liner is evergreen giving a beautiful and intense definition to your eyes. You can also have larger number of shades in Eye pencil as compared to Liquid Liner.





I still prefer the liquid liner cos I feel it gives a neater look and defines my eyes beautifully. I use it almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions