Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best liquid eye liner for me? pic included?

I cant ever apply it right and it smudges easily on me and it gets under my eyes through out the day in those little peices of skin theat stick together under eyes. Anyways i need a pen type cus i cant ever get the brush right and thin too? help?








http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv42/Tayx6x/?action=view%26amp;current=Photo121.jpg picture with very minor bottom eye liner on help?Best liquid eye liner for me? pic included?
Wet and wild is amazing. try it out, and i guarentee you will like itBest liquid eye liner for me? pic included?
i like: Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid eyeliner for the top of the eye(which i rarely wear as it looks too much for me), and boots no7 (in black) for the bottom. The no7 eyeliner stays on virtually all day and doesn't smudge, it comes with a spongey thing on the end to wipe away any mistakes:)
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions