Thursday, June 24, 2010

I normally use black eye liner, (kohl not liquid) i want to experiment with different eye liner colours......?

i have blue/grey eyes and dark brown hair, what colours would you recommend and what eye shadows colours would go with it. thanks.





this would be for an evening look, not day wear. xI normally use black eye liner, (kohl not liquid) i want to experiment with different eye liner colours......?
I absolutely LOVE experimenting with eyeliners (I'm the girlfriend of the guy whose account this is, NOT the guy, so you can trust me!!) So, i think that with your colouring, you should try using green eye shadow with a really shimmery silver liquid liner, or kohl. Because your used to wearing black, you wont feel like your eyes are lined properly at first, but it will look great. Alternatively, a brown liner with gold eye shadow will really compliment your hair, and bring out your eyes if they are a greyish blue (like mine!) Have fun!!I normally use black eye liner, (kohl not liquid) i want to experiment with different eye liner colours......?
thanks as well to everyone else for your answers too. Report Abuse

I use a silver one , it brings out my blue eyes perfectly , you should try a liquid one though they are great .
I have blue eyes and i wear white eyeliner it makes the eye appear more sparkly and it is differant i would try benefit high beam along the brow bone and your eyes wil look fab as i have the same colour hair and eyes and i am a beauty therapist i think people can go a bit mad with eyeshadow and this look acheives a clean crisp look
A navy would be pretty in an 80s way and not too crazy or like an electric blue if you want something dramatic. And if you are doing a color like navy, you can just do like a gray smokey eye but if you use bright eyeliner i would not wear eyeshadow or just wear something natural.
Charcoal.


It's very differen't from black. and creates a very sexy, dark cat eye look.


I think white and pink eye shadows go well with it.
brown
My missus says brown/black, or grey.
navy blue or grey eyeliner
teal or purple
maybe a gray or blue or brown
I have electric blue, steele grey, dark green %26amp; olive. They all work really well (I have all of them as pencils and liquids!) I used to also have lilac and gold but gold looks better if you have dark features and I wouldn't recommend lilac if you're over 13.
Purple would look fabulous! Almay do a great one that is subtle but noticable.
Try Onyx by covergirl. Its a really dark blue/green color. Very pretty.
Definately BROWN!
purple for sure - urban decay do a gorgeous one i use called lust - dont use eyeshadow with it though thats to over the top, maybe some sparkles on the eyelid or a highlighter over the brow bone
blue or plum
Deep purle or very dark navy blue Dark shadows with blue green or purple ar ealways pretty
I have blue/gray eyes as well. I use brown eyeliner because I think it looks less harsh than black...especially for day. Check out Carmindy's website. She is the make-up artist on What Not to Wear. She has some helpful tips!
stick with darker colours, navy, brown etc
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions