Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Liquid eye liner?

Does anybody know of a really good smudge proof liquid eye liner that lasts all day with out peeling off or flaking away? I dont mind paying that little bit extra if its a good one.Liquid eye liner?
Hi, i would recommend Lancome Artliner! Its the best, makeup artists love it. It costs around 拢17 but its amazing!





www.lancome.co.uk





You could also try Mac liquid liner, but thats a bit tricky to use!





www.maccosmestics.co.ukLiquid eye liner?
Hi, i use collection 2000 and think it's great it stays put and lasts all day.
Boots Number 7 - liquid liner. Have used it for years and it doesn't budge - cost about 拢7.
this was an art I could never achieve but thanks to Avon duo yes Avon,it goes on its self so easy to apply ind in many colours eye shadow on one side liner on the other,the best yet its not expensive,lasts till you wash it off,try it you ll love it.
Rimmel is always great for eye make up, so you could try theirs. The one from the body shop is also good. x
go to sephora and ask the salespeople if they have a specific 1 that u want or cheak there web sight at :
Clinique do a really good one - it must be good as its still there in the morning if I havent taken my makeup off!
estee lauder, liquid eyeliner the one in the little pot and you dip it in, its brilliant, its about 拢15
actually, i used to use maybelline waterproof liquid eyeline and it worked fine with me... it didn't peel off unless i tried to reapply.





i also used to use maybelline color stay for pencil eyeline that is waterproof. it worked great. i'm a big fan of this one -- it made me go back to pencil.
I definetly think the waterproof one from Maybelline, I am not crazy about liquid eyeliner, because I am bad at applying it, but I got it for my sister for the holidays, and it is great, it stays on all day and I have tried it a few times and it works really well, the only thing is, you have to be careful not to make mistakes when applying or else it is hard to take off.
boots no. 7!
Rimmel exaggerate is great...
Rimmel 'Exaggerate' liquid eyeliner has worked for me. It stays on until you take it off with an Eye make-up remover.
Mac have a really good 1 :)
i recomand L`OREAL `
Revlon liquid eyeliner is good. Lasts all day.
try MAC or Maybellinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions