Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good liquid eye liner?

I'm looking for a black liquid eyeliner which is easy to use, not too thick liquid, and now too hard to wash off.





I bought MAC the other week and it's ok... it's kind of hard to apply, thick liquid, and REALLY hard to remove....





I apply it to the upper eye lid. think across my lid and then it extend a little by my edge of my eyes...





HELP! :)





it looks like this:





http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>What is a good liquid eye liner?
Bobby Brown Gel Eyeliner is great. It is like a liquid one but in a cake form. It is long-wear formula, but I didn't find it too bad to remove.


Also Bourjois Liner Pinceau is a personal fave of mine. Not thick and an applicator that gives maximum control. ( DOn't use the Bourjois Clubbing Liquid Eyeliner - it is thick, gloopy and a NIGHTMARE to apply!)





Hope this helps





Love


LisaWhat is a good liquid eye liner?
I've tried expensive, cheap, drugstore, every kind of liquid liner you can think of! The best I've found is the cheapest I've used! It's Wet n Wild. Find it at most drugstores, Walgreens has it for sure.





Stay away from Urban Decay. If you didn't like the MAC then you for sure won't like it.





Hope this helps!
maybelline makes really greaat liquid eyeliners .


i use mine really thick , undeer the eye %26amp; on the eyelid %26amp; make a little point at the corner of my eye .. i guess yoou could saay its like whaat scene kids dooo . since thats whaat i am :]


but really , its a greaat eyeliner . doesnt smudge either ! looove it %26lt;3
well definately dont buy drugstore brands they irritate your skin and just dont give you the results you want. i only use yves saint lauren. it is the best makeup i have found. its make up is long lasting and doesnt smudge. they also have a great and very gentle eye make up remover.
i use almay liquid eyeliner. it stays on all-day but with water it comes off really easily =)





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>
I've recently discovered cream eyeliner. It's easier than lyquid and pencial eyeliner!


I like the line HIP by Loreal.
Well go to a drug store.


They have good ones.





Like:


http://www.makeup.com/store/240/bloom_li鈥?/a>





=]
maybeline waterproof works reallll good (: i love it.
Pencil eyeliner is better :p It's easier to get off and usually inder 5$
SeneGence eyesense in smoke or sable.


Stays put but washes off!
covergirl line exact liquid eyeliiner pen
i really like avon liquid eyeliner :) so that's my advice
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions