Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Urban decay liquid eye liner?

hello. i've been using eyeliner for quite a few years now. (since i was around twelve and i'm fifteen now). i'm sick of eyeliner smearing. i've tried basically every drug store liner. i currently use HIP cream liner by loreal. i like the gel application of it, but it still smears by the end of the day. i even set it with a black eyeshadow. it doesn't smear as bad as the other liners i've tried, but still. i got Urban Decay liquid liners for christmas and i was wondering if they we're really great liners that don't smear or smugde throughout the day. i also wanted to know if they are easy to apply. please help.Urban decay liquid eye liner?
I don't know about the Urban Decay liquid liners, but I use the Urban Decay primer potion, and it is THE very best product I have ever used.


Apply it before putting on your eye-make up and you won't have any smudges or creases.


It's kind of expensive, but SO worth it.


I wear eye liner and dark eye shadow daily, and this product has saved me sooo much trouble.Urban decay liquid eye liner?
Urban Decay eyeliner for me, is fantastic. It stays on, and it looks really good. They are execellent in my opinion. x
put primer on your eyelids before you put the eyeliner on, the primer sorta makes the makeup stick!
i lovvve those


stay on forever


and easy to apply


btw


have you tried almay liquid stays on for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions