Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a really good liquid eye liner to use that i can buy from a local store like walmart?

im looking for a really good eyeliner that doesn't make it difficult for me to apply on straight, that is really black and not grey, and that doesn't smudge. I used maybelline ultra LIQUID eyeliner for many years, and I come to realize why I hated the way my eyes look with it.. after years of wearing it, i now know i cannot stand maybelline eye liner any longer..





i need a real good LIQUID eyeliner that i can wear that is also affordable.. any good ones that I can buy from walmart that is liquid form..by the way, im not a big fan of a hard tip-brush..What is a really good liquid eye liner to use that i can buy from a local store like walmart?
maybelline new york has pretty good ones,


but they are pricey.


Go to Sephora, all Loreal Paris, MAC, rimmel london.


are really good quality.


but sorry pricey $$$ tooWhat is a really good liquid eye liner to use that i can buy from a local store like walmart?
well i think Yves Saint Laurent makes the ebst one evr! However, it's like $55, so not really what you asked.





clinique has a good one called eye defining liquid liner, it's about $15.





Or go for Stila Liquid eyeliner,





these are all trustworthy brands, and the ones i chose are not so expensive.





Good Luck!
e.l.f. It's like a dollar and I love it. They sell it at Big Lots (I think). I just buy it online. Love their stuff. (mine is INK black). It has a fine, felt-ish tip, I don't know if that's what you mean by 'hard, but even if you don't like it it's only a dollar!





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>
I am loving wet and wilds liquid eyeliner right now. It is a true black that doesn't smudge, and they have a whole bunch of other colors and another one i really like, and use religiously is cg line exact. hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions