Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help with liquid eye liner, eye shadow please ! ? ?

does anyone know how to apply liquid eye liner ?


that is an easy way ?





i read that your eye shadow should be put on first?


i had white liquid eye liner; because white looks really good on me


what colour eye shadow should i wear?


should i still use my black mascara ? and my black eye liner on my bottom eye lid ?





Help please !





i have a photo shoot well i have to get pictures of me and my brothers taken tonight; and i want to look really good





also what colour shirt or type of shirt should i wearHelp with liquid eye liner, eye shadow please ! ? ?
Liquid eyeliner is great for enhancing your eyes.


If you wear foundation, apply that first.


Then put a teeny tiny bit of moisturizer on your eyelid just make your eyelid easier to apply onto.


I usually open and stretch my eye from the outside corner when applying, as when it is closed you make more mistakes, that depends on the thickness you want really.


From the inside corner of your eye outline your eye with the liquid, once you reach the end STOP and maybe if you like add a tiny flick at the end for neatness. Apply a small amount of eye shadow over the liquid to make it look more even and bold.








Hope i helped xHelp with liquid eye liner, eye shadow please ! ? ?
'She's wierd.'


my boyfriend said that
GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEARCH FOR XTEEENER! SHES REALLY GOOD WITH EYELINER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions