Thursday, June 24, 2010

I got bits of liquid liner in my eye.. am i going to be okay?

i was taking off my liner


then some go tin my eye... jus tliek dried bits


i spent a while qith q-tips pulling my lids down and gently dabbing to get the bits off





what if i missed a few... am i going to be okay





i now noticed two small grayish dots on my waterline.. not sure if it was there before... or it just caught my attention now %26gt;%26lt;I got bits of liquid liner in my eye.. am i going to be okay?
They wouldn't make eyeliner with blinding chemicals, calm down. I've gotten makeup in my eyes about a thousand times, I can see.I got bits of liquid liner in my eye.. am i going to be okay?
Yes your going to be fine, ask yourself, why would they make something to use on your eyes, knowing it might get into them, if it was going to damage your eyes.....Just flush your eyes with lots of water, dry them off and reappy the liner.
Don't mess with your eye, as that is what will cause you problems rather than the eyeliner. Use some eye wash, which you can buy at the phmcy.
Eyeliner would be outlawed if it can damage your eye after a small amount got in.
Yeahh you'll be fine, I'm into the 'cat eye' look so I'm constantly hurting myself XD It's fine, just try not to do it with wet liquid eyeliner..jeeez that hurts
Call an ambulance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions