Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My first liquid eye liner..which one do u suggest?

imma buy my first liquid eye liner..which one is easy, gud enough yet not so expensive??


do u apply liquid eye liner at d lower rim too??My first liquid eye liner..which one do u suggest?
I use AVON's PERFECT WEAR Eyewriter Liquid Eye Liner.It is easy to use, and comes in 4 colors. You can find it on my Avon website at http://kathleendickerson.avonrepresentat鈥?/a> It's on sale for $4.99, so you can try it without paying full price.


I apply it on the lower rim, but very thin, and sometimes not all the way to the inside edge.My first liquid eye liner..which one do u suggest?
wet 'n wild h2o proof liquid liner. it's very inexpensive ($2-3). the bottle lasts a long time. it stays put all day. it comes with a nice brush, sturdy and felt-tip. the only downside is that it's a pain to remove. but it's actually my favorite liquid eyeliner. i've tried many different brands, and this is the best one i've used.





you CAN put liquid liner on your lower rims (i know a girl who does), but it will look too harsh. stick to pencil on your lower rims.
Hi...there are so many eyeliners that you can use...





You can try:


ALmay


Loreal ...i currently use loreal..its great...but i use my own brush...for more precision lining...





as far as your inner rims... try l'oreal hip cream eyeliner..its about $11..its like Kajal...but it stays on all day..and no smudges...





BTW...i would not suggest using liquid eyerliner on ur inner rims...they will BURNNNN!!!
I use Jordana's fabuliner. It was my first liquid liner and I love it because it was really cheap but it work's really well. Its basically a dupe of Revlon's liquid liner. No matter what brand you choose, I would suggest getting one with a felt tip because they're easier to work with.
With liquid eye liner you would add it under the wet line of your eye.


Also just above your eye lashes.
There are PLENTY. But if you are starting you should use the ones at local drug stores. Those include:


Loreal


Rimmel


Prestige


Milani


Avon


Almay


Wet n Wild


Revlon


These are very cheap and you can buy them in different colors. Prestige comes in brown and teal and black. You can put it at the bottom but only if you are very expirienced. Since you are beginning you should just put it at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions