Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which one is better eye liner pencil or eye liquid?

It really depends on how you would want to put the eyeliner on. Do you want it on the top lid or bottom lid? Do you want it simple, clean and defined? Or do you prefer it looking smoky and suttle?





I use liquid eyeliner, and it's actually hard to use at first. Took me long to put it on properly. I'm pro now tho, lol. But if you practice and finally get it right, it looks awesome! Its a lot LESS messy, it stays put and it's really simple. It's famous for the ';Cat Eye';. *Don't use liquid on the bottom lid, only on the top lid. You kind of have to be a pro to use it on the bottom, because it's really common for the liquid to seep into your eyes when used on the bottom! It can hurt. So top lid only k! BTW you can make it thick or thinner. Thicker for a bold look.


http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>





I use pencil on my bottom liner though. It's A LOT easier to put on, but it smudges easily.. it's more messy. But some people prefer it that way to acheive the ';Smokey Eye'; affect. (Which it's famous for!)


http://www.theocshow.com/photopost/data/鈥?/a>





If you're going to buy the pencil, get one that says its smudge proof! Get a waterproof one. Trust me, even though they're more expensive, its wayyyyyyyy more worth it.Which one is better eye liner pencil or eye liquid?
pencil is definately easier, but if your trying to get that cat eye look, dont even bother with liquid! way too hard unless you're a pro. TRY: MAC gel pot in blacktrack with their slanted applicator brush (both for around $30) soooo easy to use and stays on all day. you can also use the pencil for the inner rims or as a guide under the gel pot liner. remember PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!Which one is better eye liner pencil or eye liquid?
It's really a personal choice. I personally and professionally prefer pencil liners. They are more moisturizing for your skin and if you use a good one, easy to apply. I use Arbonne's line of pencils. They come in a variety of colors that I love.
Liquid liner for the lid of the eye to create a slick outline , never use it on the bottom it always look too severe !!


Use a pencil eyeliner to line the bottom of your eye , smudge it in with a cotton bud to give a softer look.
i prefer the pencil b cuz the liquid if you mess up and smear it of your eyelid it gets in your even though its eay to get out i still prefer the pencil
I use pencil on my inner eye lids then draw a thin line with the liquid over my eye lids (when I have time) but I mostly just use the pencil because it's quicker and easier.
I like pensil because it's easier to put on, but the down side is it smears more easily. Liquid flakes off, but it doesn't smear.
definitely eye pencil.. i use mac engraved pencil liner.. it looks good and dont smudge..
Depends on the effect you want. HOwever, I prefer pencil, its just easier to use and less messy.
I HAVE PENCILS, AND THEY KINDA HURT BUT ITS A WORTH IT. IVE NEVER TRIED EYE LIQUID. I RECOMMEND THE PENCIL.
the eye pencil because the eye liquid would get in your eyes and it's too messy to dealt with......
ive always used pencil,


but if you wanted it on your eyelid, liquid would look better
pencil. but it should be soft so it goes on smoothly and dosn't hurt. Benefit do good ones.
pencil as liquid is harmful
pencils are definitely better!! %26lt;3
PENCIL ALL THE WAY =]
i prefer the pencil. its less messy
pencils
they both gud at wt they do !


it depends on wt look ur tryin to get

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions