Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Liquid or pencil eye liner?

I'd like to start wearing it more often and am going to buy some more, but I was wondering which is better. I'd like to get brown.Liquid or pencil eye liner?
As a lady who has tried every makeup under the sun this is my suggestion to you. If you don't have much experience with eyeliner you should start with the pencil. The only drawback, you will see smudging and have to check it throughout the day. I love liquid but it does take practice, if you mess it up you have to start all over-but it lasts. I do agree with you about buying brown, it's more natural and a good start. Have fun that's what it is for!Liquid or pencil eye liner?
ugh. pencil is soooo impossible. I tried it and it was terrible and was always dulling too fast and wasnt dark or full enough.


I loooove wet 'n' wild's liquid eyeliner! It's so easy to use and you can always get a straight line. I use it on the inside of my lower lid and it doesn't burn or anything. Works 4 me and i hope it does 4 you too!
i use liquid on the top and pencil on the bottom, liquid doesn't smudge, and with pencil, bring it with you wherever you're going so you can re-apply it when it starts to smudge,
I used to use a pencil and it wouldnt go on very well. I use the kind that you can twist and it comes up. Its like half liquid half not. Revlon I believe. I love it!
i'd say pencil.





the kind you sharpen, cuz the twistable just doesn't go on a well.


try Maybelline Line Express, It works really well.
I would get the kind that you can twist up. It's not as solid as pencil but not as liquidy as liquid. Plus it never dries out or needs to be sharpened.
I would pick pencil eye liner because i've never used liquid.
I like twistable. Pencil always has to be sharpened, and if liquid gets in yuor eye, it burns.
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner with SoftFlex
I love kohl pencils because they are very dark, stays on for a long time, and you can smudge them if you need to
i would get liquid eyeliner...pencil smudges
pencil eye liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions