Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which brand of eyeliner doesn鈥檛 wear off or smudge and which works better liquid or penicil eye liner?

U kno...it really depends on your skin tone and complexion. I have skin that gets kinda oily throughout the day and all pencil liners smudge off and i end up looking like a racoon or worse. So i love liquid eyeliner. I use Revlon. Also u can create a much finer line than with a pencil but u do need a steady hand! I love applying make up and ive done it for yrs so it doesnt take me much time at all but u may need to practice. Also, as far as complexion, darker skintones (such as mine) work really well with liquid because u get a darker more defined line. Lighter complexions may work better with pencil because you get a fainter line, unless you like a dramatic eye look then go for it!!!!Which brand of eyeliner doesn鈥檛 wear off or smudge and which works better liquid or penicil eye liner?
Aloette has a powder eyeliner that is to die for! You can apply it dry for a more smokey look or wet the brush for a more defined look. It stays on all day even if u sweat, get your face wet, or rub your eyes.Which brand of eyeliner doesn鈥檛 wear off or smudge and which works better liquid or penicil eye liner?
well its hard for me to make a perfect line with a liquid , so what i do is use a pencil eyeliner first and then i use the liquid eyeliner i like the maybelline liquid one the waterproof one but yea that works for me! hope it helps
I love pencil eyeliner. I find it to wear better and longer, and it looks more subtle鈥?my favorite is L鈥橭real ColorStay in Ebony Black鈥 find that to be the best long-wearing eyeliner鈥?I have been to the beach with it also and it never wore off
i love liquid eyeliner. you can go with a dramatic look or just a day at the office. i use mary kay's liquid eyeliner...and its on all day. great stuff! speaking of they have got the best mascara ever!! if you need help finding a rep i can help you!
I've used both...and I prefer pencil. I used Clinique and Mary Kay.
I like both pencil and liquid - it just depends on what kind of look you're going for. Pencil will look much more natural, and will blend better with your eyeshadow. I like the Ulta pencils - they stay on all day.
OMG! ';Delux beauty'; from sephora works really good and stays on even if you cry or swim it's that good ! and pencil always works best!
Revelon Colorstay Liquid is the best for the top and pencil for the bottom.
I like Almay liquid liner and Clinique brush-on cream liner. Liquid can be tricky at first, but these two types are really easy to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions