Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a new liquid eye liner ..

The one i have is by love my eyes .. an its like 1.99 an i have been using it forever but latley its just not giving me what i need .. i watch alot of youtube make up videos .. an i see all sorts . i saw one that was made by .. hip or somthing max .. an it can in like a lil contaner an you had to put it on with a brush .. i duno any one have any good ideas ?!





thanks . I need a new liquid eye liner ..
MAC Fluidline in blacktrak, seriously.


This stuff is sent from heaven. It's a cream liner and comes in a little container, you have to buy a small brush to apply it with separately but it's so great and easy to use.I need a new liquid eye liner ..
mac
Go to victorias Secret they are having a sale on eyeliner and eyeshadow! i just got some! they have some glitter eye liner or some plain black or any colors you can imagine!!!
  • stars myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions