Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a better eye liner pencils, liquid or pencil?

powder.What a better eye liner pencils, liquid or pencil?
pencils..........way better estee lauder believe me it works crazy smoothWhat a better eye liner pencils, liquid or pencil?
they both have there ood and bad points.. liquid is harder to put on and make a straight line, plus it flakes off sometinmes... but it looks nice if u do it rite. Pencil is easier to apply, but sometimes it smears. I wear pencil personally.
While liquid stays on better, if you mess up at all it won;t come off. And liquid eyeliner is extremely hard to control while applying. I opnly know one person who can do it perfectly, and she's an an art major.
Each one has its perks.


I find liquid liner makes a very nice, dramatic and defined line.


Powder for me is easier to control, is softer, and more natural looking.


Pencil is really good for smudging and making that nice smokey look.
i use pencil!!! liquid berns
liquid looks better, pencil is easier to use
eye liner pencils. get mac eye kohl or estee lauder pencil.
pencil
I prefer pencil
I think that liquid is better !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pencils as long as it is Kohl based,, they go on smoother,, the cheap ones don't
i personally think using pencil ofr like everyday use would be good but liquid is really heavy so i sasy pencil or maybe the powder type
It depends what you like. A liquid liner will last forever, but it is hard to apply. You have to be really precise. I personally prefer a pencil which I can smudge with my fingers. There are some really good pencils (MAC), which last a long time.
I like both.
It depends, if you want your eyeliner to last for a long time go with liquid, but for an every day use I would go with pencil, it is not that harmful to your skin.
I have found that using dark eye shadow to line the eyes works best. Just make sure you apply it thinly like you would with a pencil. It is easier to apply and easier to wash off. Also good for smudging, if you want that look.
Try the maybelline Unstoppable , which i personally love is a retractable pencil that last and last all day , liquid is great but i rather waterproof but you need practice that i dont know if you have , then i discover this im telling you about and i love the fact that you dont have to sharpen and that comes on my favorites colors.
Hi :) I'm a makeup artist, and I've found that it is better to use an angle brush and a dark eyeshadow to line the eyes. You can find an angle brush anywhere, but I have Mac brushes and I love them! Pencils can be harder to blend, and the lines often look harsh. By using an eyeshadow and angle brush, you'll get a much softer look. Use the brush the same way you would use an eye pencil, just line the eye and blend a little. Hope that helps! :)
I prefer to use a good powder with an angle brush. I use MAC Carbon, which is a dark black eyeshadow, and a small angle brush which I wet slightly before touching it to the powder. It makes a clean line on the eyelid that stays all day.
It depends pretty much on the effect you want to achieve.. pencils are more casual and natural, and liquid is for a more dramatic look. Both are tricky to apply without practice, but if you try a few times you will do it very well.. for an everyday look, apply pencil liner (or also you can easily use wet eyeshadow with an angled brush) on your upper lids, as close as you can to lash line, starting about 1/3 towards outer corner, and on your lower lid your eyes will look huge if you just line from the outer corner to about past the half (towards inner corner)... if you decided to use pencil, y can soften the excess color with a swab (to avoid harsh lines that will look kinda xtreme).. liquid liner is trickier, but with a little bit of practice you can do it.. ok.. start with your left eye from outer to inner corner.. and then start with your right eye's inner corner to the outer... got it? .... what I use most on my clients is wet shadow with a firm bristle-angled brush.. I do it because lasts longer. Regarding the color, you can experiment and take pictures and find out what works better for your outfit, mood and skin/eye/hair combination (Foolproof: dark brown..black)... Note** Lining as close as possible to lash lines will make your lashes look fuller... and never vear liner without at least 1 coat of mascara, or you will end up looking undone....:)
It really depends on the climate you're in and what works best with that weather. Personally for long last I use a cream or gel liner with an angle brush -I like Stila or SmashBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions