Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Best Liquid Eye Liner!!!!?

I really need a really good liquid that doesn't wear out and it comes on good, n also where i can buy it [if possible]The Best Liquid Eye Liner!!!!?
I know how you feel. I use Mac's Eye Kohl but I got tired of the skipping motion and it didnt look solid enough of me. I invested in Mac's Fluidline and its wonderful!! Its a gel eye-liner that resembles liquid after the fact. Very clean cut and it stays.The Best Liquid Eye Liner!!!!?
Maybelline Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is really good, and it's under like $8 or $9. You can buy it anywhere that sells makeup basically, like a drugstore or Wal-Mart
Lancome's Artliner is the best one I've used so far. I get it at the Bay.
Maybelline Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - it doesn't smudge at all!





You can buy it at Target, Walmart, Ulta, or any drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions