Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which is better? Liquid Eye Liner or Pencil Eye Liner?

I need opinionsWhich is better? Liquid Eye Liner or Pencil Eye Liner?
Pencil cos liquid looks too heavyWhich is better? Liquid Eye Liner or Pencil Eye Liner?
I get the best of both worlds with Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus (can be found in packs of two at places like Wal-Mart for a little less than $5.00) The twist-up soft liner is so easy to use...it goes on in a rich, creamy black shade and stays on all day, smudges very little, only if you squint a lot or are in a very humid area.





I find that liquid is far too hard to use and I mess it up whenever I try to put it on...it's just too much of a hassle. Pencil is often too harsh and not as rich on my bottom lid as I'd like it to be. So stick with a soft-liner. I know Cover Girl has their famous PPP, my favorite, Mary-Kate and Ashley also have a nice twist-up liner that's really inexpensive.





Whenever I have to line my top lashes, I use NYX single shadow in Black with a pointed shadow-sponge applicator...it's super easy to blend and looks better than liquid.





best of luck : )
i prefer the pencil, kinda. i have a twist-up thingy. i love it, cuz you don't have to sharpen it or anything. but i really don't think i would like liquid...
i use the like the pastel kind of one..its like the pencil but smoother





but for dance competitions i use liquid because i can get it darker which is better for being on stage.





you should try out different kinds and see what you like best..i think the one i use on a regular basis is really easy
Pencil. It is so much easier to control the look you want.
In my opinion, liquid. I've tried pencil liners time and time again (even after I've been using liquid for years), but they don't last! My eyelids aren't oily either, but the pencil rubs off after a few hours, no matter how much I put on. I trust liquid because it lasts all day, even after I've slept in it and if you want to rub it off, it comes off easily. AND it's a lot easier to shape, even if you put a lot on or make a mistake. Just use a q-tip. Plus, liquid dries pretty fast, so everybody wins :)
Depends on what you want to achieve. If you want a soft look, pencil does a better job but if you want a defined look, liquid does a better job. I usually apply liquid to the top and not to the bottom. This way, my eyes stand out better-
I use liqued.


But it always depends.


If you like to go darker in color then liqued is the way to go and it never smears(if you buy the right brand).


If you like your eyeliner to last for the majority of the day without smearing or messing up then you should use Revlon Color Stay liqued eyeliner.


I use that brand and it works great.


I used a different brand (covergirl) and it didnt work near as good.


It would always smear-worse than a pencil...





one important tip tho.


if you want to wear liqued eyeliner you never put it on the bottom of your eye(in the inside)it will come off into your eye and burn.


always put it on top.








your choice :D
i like the pencil because I don't have a steady hand for the liquid.
i use both...liquid on the top...pencil on the bottom very lightly.
Def pencil.
it depends on what kind of look your going for.


The pencil is much more subtle.


The liquid is very nice for the 'winged look'





But i prefer pencil!!
D8 It depends on what you're using it for. If you want to make thin lines then Liquid. If not then I prefer pencil.
i prefer pencil eyeliner


its a lot easier to put on in my opinion


a lot of other people say that liquid is wayy easier but you never know unless you try it =]
i would say liquid but much harder to put on
id say pencil. looks softer and more natural, and you can achieve more of a variety of looks.
Depends on what look you are going for





If you like the natural look, you want the pencil, it goes on lighter.





But if you like the dramatic/night-time look, you want liquid
i would start with pencil because you can smudge away any mistakes and its easier because its just like drawing a line with a pencil. but i actually recomend both because for a day look pencil liner is softer and more natural. and for an evening look you can go glam and use liquid liner to add more drama, but remember the liquid liner takes practice and a steady hand. the products that i recomend are clinique liquid liners and MAC pencil liners. you can find both at Sephora and deparatment stores.
Liquid is better for lining your upper lashline. Pencil is better for your waterline.





I like cream. It's good for both! :D











H.I.P Cream Eyeliner or MAC Fluidline...
Pencil eye liner


Because it's easier for me XD
Pencil because it doest burn your eyes and it doesnt smear as easy. Thanks Betch.
if those are my only choices, liquid. it is mor precise and easier to apply. however, my favorite is gel liner by bobbi brown. comes in this little bottle and you apply with a brush.
i like liquid eyeliner because it stays on much longer, but it's impossible to use beneath your eye. i use liquid on top and pencil on the bottom, but i have to reapply the pencil and the liquid stays on all day.
both works on me, i wear whatever depending on the weather or occasion. when its hot or you want a more dramatic look, go with liquid. it stays on for hours and especially wont smudge on hot days, and it does not make it look cakey either. pencils are great for a more softer look. try different ones, youll find whats most comfortable with you
liquid cuz it doesn't smear when its dry
pencil
liquid because it goes on smoother but pencil because it looks morea natural





in this case i would go with pencil
Liquid Eye Liner is better because, Liquid eye liner lasts longer, and even though pencil eye liner is easier to apply, it can smudge off.
NEITHER, fuildline is :) its a gel type eyeline! that thing works wounders :) you can get it threw MAC. but if I had to choose Id say Liquid
liquid is best for the top lid and pencil is better for the bottom


:)
well...pencil...its easy and quick!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions