Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to understand more about applying liquid eye-liner. I am wearing specs now. What should I do?

I personally do not like eyeliner. It makes your eyes look smaller. If you wear your glasses all the time, I would use a lots of mascara to make your eyes stand out behind the lenses.I want to understand more about applying liquid eye-liner. I am wearing specs now. What should I do?
i think u shouldn't wear liquid cra anywayI want to understand more about applying liquid eye-liner. I am wearing specs now. What should I do?
i love and live in eyeliner!! lol Liquid eyeliner rocks and it's not hard to put on... of course im not a pro b/c i had to learn myself but for your top eyelid... close the eye you are doing and pull that out to the side... keep the other eye open and get close to your mirror... steadily apply a think or thick brush stroke along the line of your lashes..... for the bottom eyelid.. pull down your lid and put a thin brush stroke just above your eyelashes... be careful about getting it into your eye... i wear contacts so im very used to my eyes i have to get some of the liquid out of them sometimes.. heh heh.... so be careful





And let it dry without squeezing your eyes shut or you will get it all over... once it's dry you can redo it a few times for darker and thicker liner all around =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions