Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LIQUID EYE LINER HELP!!?

Hey guys, so even though people say practice makes perfect, that doesnt always work in my life. Ive been using liquid eyeliner for ATLEAST a year now, and i still cant get it done in less than 20 minutes. I always have to apply, and use TONS of q-tips. I go through a box of 100 qutips in about a month or so. Does anyone have any recomendations on how to do it, or how they got used to it?


Thanks guys!! %26lt;33 :DLIQUID EYE LINER HELP!!?
most importantly is to use a GOOD liquid eyeliner, I've been using a mediocre one and it takes me ages, it gets messy. and i have to go over it again etc..





you can either do it in a single stroke, or several.





usually I start from the inner corner...stroke it to the middle of your lid, from there to the outer corner in a single stroke. try doing it fast and just line your draw a line instead of hesitating then esp with liquid liner, it would go everywhere.LIQUID EYE LINER HELP!!?
Put your finger tip at the outer point of you eye and stretch your eyes toward yuor ears.This will stretch the skin and make it easier.





Keep a steady hand and start at the crease lightly drag the tip to the end.





Get as close as you can to the lash keeping the line thin. Good luck!





go on youtube too and search applying liquid eyeliner!
I don't wear it often so I can't really say from experience... but I read somewhere once that a make-up artist for Kelly Osbourne would use a small peice of scotch tape to tape off the straight line, put the eye liner on, remove the tape when it's dry, and then touch anything up that needs to be.


I tried once and it actually worked.
I never really liked using liquid eyeliner but a good idea is to use liguid first,and then used a pencil eyeliner to go over it and make it look straight,my friend gave me that advise because she does it that way.


its really a good idea,u should try it.
look up vids on youtube about how to apply it...they have tons that have different ways to apply it that dont make a big mess. thats how i learned..i watched the videos and the tried the eyeliner and i got it looking awesome on my second try.
i had issues putting on liquid liner for a long time but i finally got it and i think it is easiest to not fully close your eye almost just look down and rest your hand on your cheek while holding the brush.
with your free hand pull your eyelid down a bit to make it straight and the just apply it in a line n it should come out nice... thats how i do it lol..
Watch this video maybe you'll pick up a few tips





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsgXpHzH鈥?/a>
pull your eye into a chinese type of way and then apply it straight an let dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions