Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Liquid eye-liner or Pencil eye-liner?

Which do you think works best or lasts longest?Liquid eye-liner or Pencil eye-liner?
I love both.


I use pencil for everyday, it's easier to use and feels more comfortable.


I use liquid on the weekends when I have more time to do my makeup


and to stand out more.


Both last all day for me.Liquid eye-liner or Pencil eye-liner?
well the liquid will last a little longer, depending on if you get a good kind or not, but it's all about the name brand you buy. With makeup you really do get what you pay for. It sucks paying more but revlon is better than covergirl any day. Also with liquid you only really want to wear that on the top lid and maybe a tiny bit on the bottom but you never put liquid on the inside ... i use my eyeliner on the inside of my bottom eye line. You can't use liquid there. so you can usually just use them both liquid on top pencil on bottom.
I think Liquid liner is more of an intense look and definitely stays on longer but is very hard to apply. Pencil eyeliner is easy to apply but smudges in minutes, in my opinion i think you should use the crayon liner. easy to apply, dosent smudge, gives a beautiful look (: this is what i use: http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=perfect_point_plus_eyeliner in my opinion this is amazing eyeliner (: or get this type from another brand?
I have a liquid liner from Sephora from Kat Von D's makeup line. She has a lot of neat colors, from blue to bronze to purple. sephora.com. Anyways it lasts really long through sweat too...i wore it to a concert.





*You need a steady hand to get this down tho! Try using an angled eyeliner brush with a little eyeshadow, a really light color, and make the line on both eyes before you use liquid liner!..because it's messy to ';erase'; the line you made.





And pencil can be smudged with eyeshadow for a more smokey look. A bit messier and not as precise as liquid, but versatile.
I use pencil because I could never get the hang of liquid eyeliners. I always make a mess of my eyes. And pencil is also more natural, so that's usually better for day to day wear. Liquid is good if you're trying to make a bold statement, but you might end up sitting in front of your mirror for half an hour trying to get it right.





If you do use liquid, try to find a liquid eyeliner pen. I found that that worked better for me than the brushes. Such as...


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/eyes/waterpr鈥?/a>
They both work well. It just depends on the look I'm going for. Liquid liner is a more precise and more visible line -- good for a bold look. Pencil can be made into a bold line like liquid, or can be blended out to look very natural. In other words, pencil is probably the more versatile of the two. But I still enjoy using liquid liner for certain looks anyway. :)
i would have to say neither ... i think gel eyeliners are the best but it all depends on the quality i prefer liquid over pencil because you don't have to go over the line as much hope i helped
Liquid lasts longer, but it sucks to put on the bottom. If you put it on the top, and then get a pencil for underneath your eye, that works well.
i like pencil, but thats just me. you have to figure out for yourself. i have used liquid once but it got all runny and i could feel it so much.
pencil i like better


but liquid obv stays longer.


but u cant put liquid on your waterline.


it gets into your eye and its nastyy.
I think pencil eyeliner looks the best for 14 and younger.. liquid is harder to put on but looks more precise and lasts longer. Of coarse you could always get a water proof eyeliner pencil !
pencil is much easy er to start With


how ever liquid can be more dramatic


but always seems to go rong x
Liquid liner lasts longer, but I prefer the look of pencil liner :D
Pencil eye-liner lasts longer
pencil is good but i perfere the twistable ones :%26gt; but liquid lasts way more longer
pencil but when done good liquid looks amazing but for every day its a little much
pencil for me
  • stars myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions