Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is good brand for eye liner ( pencil or liquid )?

well the one i wear and leaves it fantastic is Maybelline Liquid eyeliner its 5$ at target but its water proof and ITS GREAT! so any smudge u make will come off in 2 secs and the good thing if you sweat or anything nothing happens to your eyeliner just when you wanna take it off try it won't hurt and and you will LOVE ITWhat is good brand for eye liner ( pencil or liquid )?
I heard Avon has a really good pencil eyeliner. I currently use NYC, I just switched from Wet N Wild because I didn't really like Wet N Wild. It was very hard to get it on your eye because it didn't write on dark. When I switched to NYC, I liked it much better. NYC writes it on dark and it lasts longer too.What is good brand for eye liner ( pencil or liquid )?
revlon color stay liquid liner.


love this stuff!
clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions